- A Canadian corporation founded in 2002, Mexi-Can was created to solve the temporary Labour shortages of Canadian Employers by recruiting talent in Mexico.
- Since then, Mexi-Can Labour Force operates following a few core principles: passion, turn-key service, transparency and quality
- With Headquarters in Calgary, Alberta, Mexi-Can also has 5 offices in Mexico.
- In 2008, Mexi-Can launched its Education Division, to provide services to Mexican students that want to study in Canada.
- In 2012, we added our Professional Services Division, focusing on recruiting highly skilled professionals in Mexico for Canadian employers.
- From a Calgary-only operation, Mexi-Can has expanded its capabilities to service employers’ needs across Canada.
- In 2013, Mexi-Can starts offering a 1-year Work Experience program for post-secondary students and recent graduates (in Canada for Mexican students and in Mexico for Canadian students).
- Mexi-Can has a vast array of alliances both in Mexico and Canada that uniquely strengthen its services offering and deliver best value to its clients.
- Working collaboration with FWLS, a Drivers’ Training and Licensing firm in Calgary.
- Intellectual partnership with HTG, LLP, a leading Immigration Law Firm.
- Among other Post-Secondary Institutions in Mexico, we have agreements with:
- UNID, private University with over 25,000 students and 50 campuses in 24 States
- CEDVA, private Polytechnic with over 40,000 students and 28 campuses in 26 States
- Intellectual partnership with Phoenix-based English3, a Technology-Assisted Language Learning that provides ESL training of workers in Mexico and Canada.
- Working collaboration with ScotiaBank, provider of the leading banking program for Temporary Foreign Workers in Canada.
- PCA membership and collaboration with CLAC, leaders in the Alberta Construction industry.
- Working collaboration in Canada with CBE, CCSD, CRCS, Mount Royal University, SAIT, NAIT, Olds College, SIAST and many more educational institutions.